What we need for carrot coconut chutney
- Green chilies – 6
- Coconut – 1
- Carrot – 2
- Curry leaves
- Oil – 4 spoons
- Urad dal – 1 tb spoon
- Mustard seeds – ½ spoon
- Chana dal – 1 tb spoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 spoon
- Tamarind – small piece
Let’s prepare here:
- First we have to take and add oil. When the oil is heated add add small amount of urad dal, chana dal, cumin seeds and Green chilies.
- When the above ingredients are fried, take into one bowl.
- Now cut coconut and carrot as small pieces.
- Take the mixer to prepare chutney.
- Now add coconut, carrot pieces, salt to mixer and blend it once.
- once again blend this with green chilies.
- Take chutney into one bowl.
- Finally add tempering ingredients to the chutney.
Chutney is ready to serve with rice and chapathi etc.
Please leave your valuable feedback to better serve.
How To Prepare Carrot – Coconut Chutney