What we need for Chanadal curry:
- Chana dal – ½ cup
- Green chillies
- Coriander leaves
Let’s prepare here:
- First we have to Soak the chana dal for 1 hour.
- Next we have to take the pan and add oil. When the oil is heated add onions and chilies.
- Fry the onions until they turn into light brown. And next we have to add chana dal, ginger- garlic paste, salt and turmeric.
- After few minutes add red mirchi powder.
- At last we have to add coconut powder and coriander.
- Finally chana dal curry is ready to serve and enjoy the taste.
Please give comment for better serve.
How To Prepare Chanadal curry