What we need for coconut Pudina chutney
- Pudina – 5 bunch
- Coconut – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Dry mirchi – 10
- Curry leaves
- Oil – 4 spoons
- Urad dal – 1 tb spoon
- Mustard seeds – ½ spoon
- Chana dal – 1 tb spoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 spoon
- Tamarind – Small piece
- First we have to take the pan and add oil.
- When the oil is heated add add small amount of urad dal, chana dal, cumin seeds and dry mirchi.
- When the above ingredients are fried, take into one bowl.
- Now cut tomato, coconut as small pieces and add in the pan.
- Later we have to add salt, Pudina, coriander and tamarind. Keep steaming process in a low flame.
- Now grind and take it into bowl. Take the pan and add oil and add urad dal, chana dal, mustard seeds, dry mirchi , curry leaves.
How To prepare Coconut – Pudina Chutney