What we need for Coconut- Pudina Chutney
- Coriander – 1 bunch
- Coconut – 1
- Tomato – 4
- Dry mirchi – 10
- Curry leaves
- Oil – 4 spoons
- Urad dal – 1 tb spoon
- Mustard seeds – ½ spoon
- Chana dal – 1 tb spoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 spoon
- Tamarind – Small piece
Let’s prepare here:
- First we have to take the pan and add oil. When the oil is heated add small amount of urad dal, chana dal, cumin seeds and dry mirchi.
- When above ingredients are fried, take them into one bowl.
- Now cut tomatoes, coconut as small pieces and add in the pan. Later we have to add salt, coriander and tamarind. Keep steaming process in a low flame.
- Now grind and take it into bowl. Take the pan and add oil and add urad dal, chana dal, mustard seeds, dry mirchi , curry leaves.
- Finally the coriander tomato chutney is ready.
Enjoy the taste and give your feedback for better serve.
How To Prepare Coconut- tomato Chutney