What we need for Mutton curry:
- Mutton – ½ kg
- Onions – 4 medium
- Green chilies – 2
- Turmeric- 1/2 spoon
- Red mirchi powder – 3 spoons
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbspoon
- Garam masala powder
Let’s prepare here:
- First we have to take the pan and add oil.
- When the oil is heated then add onions and green chilies. When the onions are turned into light brown add ginger-garlic paste.
- Later we have to add salt, turmeric and red chilli powder.
- Wash the mutton pieces (chopped into cubes) in running water. Keep aside
- After 3 few minutes add mutton.
- Keep medium flame and cover the lid of the vessel. Cook the mutton when oil separated from the mutton.
- When the mutton is almost done add 2 glasses of water.
- Now keep high flame and add mutton masala or garam masala powder.
- Finally we have to add coriander.
- Tasty mutton curry is ready to eat and enjoy the taste…
- Please give comment for better serve..
How To Prepare Mutton Curry