What we need for Potato Kurma:
- Green chlies
- Red mirchi powder
- Curry leaves
Let’s prepare here:
- First we have to fry groundnuts, cashews, Jeera in a low flame without oil. Grind it and keep aside.
- Now take the bowl and add oil. When the oil is heated add onions, chillies and curry leaves.
- When the onions are fried, then add tomatoes.
- After few minutes we have to add potatoes, fry them for 5 minutes.
- Then add salt to your taste.
- Fry them for 2 minutes then add chilli powder and turmeric .
- Next we have to add grind mixture and one spoon of curd it.
- Mix it and wait for 3 minutes.
- Add some water to the curry for gravy and wait until the potatoes get cooked.
- Serve with sprinkling coriander on it.
- Finally Potato Kurma is ready and enjoy the taste.
Please drop your comment for better serve.
How To Prepare Potato Kurma