- Potatoes – 4 (Boiled)
- Maida – ½ cup
- Jeers powder – 1 tea spoon
- Green chillies – 2
- Baking powder – ¼ tea spoon
- Suji – 2 or 3 spoons
- First we have to take the bowl and boil potatoes.
- Next Smash the potatoes and add Maida, Jeera powder, chillies, Baking powder salt, pepper, curry leaves, coriander and mint leaves.
- Mix it and form it like a thick batter.
- Make that into balls and roll it like oval shaped. Move that roll dip in the ravva.
- Now take the pan and add oil. When the oil is heated , fry balls in a low flame.The rolls into a light deep brown color.
- The crunchy and spicy rolls are ready and serving with tomato sauce.
Please drop your comment for better serve.
How To Prepare Potato Roles